Search

Caudle Succeeds Grady As Commander of Fleet Forces

Caudle Succeeds Grady As Commander of Fleet Forces
Adm. Daryl Caudle, commander of U.S. Fleet Forces Command (USFFC) delivers his personal remarks after relieving Adm. Christopher W. Grady, during the USFFC change of command ceremony aboard USS George H. W. Bush (CVN 77) on Dec. 7, 2021. (Photo: U.S. Navy by Mass Communication Specialist)

Adm. Daryl Caudle relieved Adm. Chris Grady as commander of U.S. Fleet Forces Command (USFFC) in a ceremony on Dec. 7 aboard the aircraft carrier USS George H. W. Bush (CVN 77) at Naval Station Norfolk, Va. Last month, President Biden nominated Grady to serve as the next vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He served as commander of Fleet Forces since May 2018 (Defense Daily, Nov. 2). Grady also assumed the duties of commander of U.S. Naval…

Subscriber-only content. Please log in below.

Not a subscriber or registered user yet?

Please contact us at clientservices@accessintel.com or call us at 888-707-5814 (Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET.), to start a free trial, get pricing information, order a reprint, or post an article link on your website.



Congress Updates

Lawmakers Request DoD Briefing On Army’s Planned Cuts To Aviation Procurement

A bipartisan group of House lawmakers has sent a letter asking the Pentagon for a briefing on the potential industrial base impacts as a result of the Army’s planned cuts […]


CENTCOM Looking To Lessons Learned From Use Of LUCAS Drones

U.S Central Command (CENTCOM) is looking to lessons learned from its use of Low-cost Unmanned Combat Attack System (LUCAS) drones by Phoenix-based SpektreWorks, according to CENTCOM head Adm. Brad Cooper. […]


Hegseth Says DoD Open To Reviewing Army’s Planned Cuts To Legacy Helicopter Procurement

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth has told lawmakers the Pentagon is open to reviewing the Army’s planned procurement cuts to its legacy manned aviation fleet. Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.), ranking member […]


Appropriators Press For Details On Iran War Costs; DoD’s $29B Estimate Doesn’t Include Base Damage

The Pentagon estimates the U.S.’ ongoing conflict with Iran has now cost at least $29 billion, while a lead official noted the updated figure does not factor in damage to […]